About British Holistic Therapy Organisation
Below is information about our professional members organisation. Should you have any queries or questions please contact Deborah Casey, her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key questions to consider
Are you ready to develop your holistic therapy skills, grow your business, and thrive in your professional and personal practice?
Are you looking for support and guidance
We extend an invitation to you to become a student or qualified member of the British Holistic Therapy Organisation.
You may not be in the British Isles but that is no barrier to you joining us today, we warmly welcome people from around the world.
The British Holistic Therapy Organization has been developed for Holistic therapy students and Practitioners, by holistic and alternative therapy practitioners.
When you join our professional membership organisation we will support you to…
Develop and grow you skills
Through our ongoing training and development programmes we will help you refine your Holistic therapy skills that supports your confidence as a professional practitioner.
Promote your business
All of our members are listed in our professional online directory, where prospective clients can find you and make contact in relation to your service provision
Expand and grow your support network
Make and develop meaningful connections and gain support you need from your online community of like-minded Holistic therapy students and professionals.
The British Holistic Therapy Organisation
Completing your professional training is fantastic achievement and being able to access professional membership and association is invaluable. There are many professional membership associations, organisations and bodies that offer newly qualified students and seasoned professionals membership.
Sadly however most professional membership groups do not often extend to those students and professionals who have taken their studies through online, multi-media and home study methods.
This led to Deborah founding the British Holistic Therapy Organisation in 2019 and so provide a professional membership group to students who have completed the Calm Oasis Holistic therapy training courses. An invitation is extended to other students and professionally qualified students who have taken online study and unable to access professional membership.
With our membership you will receive:
Addition to our members directory
British Holistic Therapy Organisation certificate of membership
Free access to a supportive group membership
Discounted fees to holistic therapy courses
A free business starter kit which includes: professional brochures, consultation forms, aftercare forms, to help aid rapport with clients.
Access a library of relaxing music and meditations
We have partnered with GBi.UK. We recommend the BGi.UK Insurance Brokers for our UK Members
Our Professional Membership Insurance rates for UK practitioners and students start from just an annual fee of £108.37
Your insurance includes:
- Public Liability (Indemnity Limit £5,000,000 per insured person or business: £10,000,000 available on request)
- Malpractice Cover & Professional Indemnity (Indemnity Limit £5,000,000: £10,000,000 available on request)
- Products Liability (for items sold in connection with your insured business)
- Working from home, at a client’s home, or at any owned, rented or hired premises anywhere in the world excluding the USA/Canada
- Damage to rented and/or hired third party premises
- Accidental loss or damage to your business stock and equipment
- Overall Limit £5,000: Single item limit £1,000: excluding mobile phones
- Libel and Slander
- Breach of confidentiality, negligence or breach of duty of care
- Website and e-mail infringement arising from the promotion, marketing and advertising of your insured business
- Additional Legal Expenses (Currently only available in the UK & Ireland)
- Geographical coverage: World Wide
- Jurisdiction: World Wide excluding the USA & Canada (Cover may be available on request)
- Indemnity to principals
- Member to member liability included
- Retro-active date 2006 or since the date you have held Medical Malpractice/Liability insurance without break or interruption
- 12 months run off cover to allow for periods when you might not be working
- On-line teaching and pre-recorded teaching is included. However, you should also consider additional media insurance, which is beyond the scope of this insurance
- Loss of Reputation extension
- Emergency First Aid and Good Samaritan Acts included
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.